- Large eddy simulations
- Boundary layer meteorology
- Turbulence parametrizations
- Turbulence measurements
- High performance computing
- WRF (Weather Research and Forecast model)
- since Dec. 2015: PhD student at IMK-IFU. Analysis of Meso- and Microscale Hydrometeorological Fluxes in TERENO preAlpine using WRF-LES. Advisors: Prof. Dr. Harald Kunstmann, Dr. Patrick Laux, Dr. Matthias Mauder. Funded by a MICMoR-Fellowship. MICMoR is the Helmholtz Research School for Mechanisms and Interactions of Climate Change in Mountain Regions.
- 2012 - 2015: M. Sc. in Climate and Environmental Sciences at the University of Augsburg, Germany. Focus on statistical downscaling and circulation classification.
- 2008 - 2012: B. Sc. in Geography at the University of Augsburg, Germany.