- Contribution to AQMEII Phase 1 (Air Quality Modelling Evaluation International Initiative):
Effect of aerosol-radiation feedback on regional air quality – A case study with WRF/Chem.
Link to publication
- Contribution to AQMEII Phase 2:
Study on the effect of aerosol-meteorology interactions (direct and indirect aerosol effect) on results of a one-year WRF-Chem simulation: Link to publication
Aerosol effect on precipitation. Link to poster
- Effect of urban heat island mitigation on air quality - Applications for Stuttgart
Link to presentation
Link to PhD thesis
Link to publication 'Secondary effects of urban heat island mitigation measures on air quality'
- Intercomparison of PBL heights from WRF-Chem with ceilometer observations:
Link to poster (presented at the 13th Harmonisation within Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling for Regulatory Purposes 'Harmo13')
- WRF-Chem simulations for health impact studies
Link to poster
German WRF-Chem user community
On 17th September 2015 IMK-IFU was host of a one-day workshop of the WRF-Chem user community in Germany (Link to programme).
For more information on the German WRF-Chem user community, please see http://lists.mpic.de/mailman/listinfo/wrf-chem-de (mailing list hosted by MPIC Mainz).
Contact: Renate Forkel