The IFU Graduate Office is the main platform for communication and interaction for doctoral researchers and postdocs at IFU.
What we do:
- Manage and coordinate the Helmholtz Research School MICMoR
- Develop all talent management measures for IFU’s doctoral and postdoctoral researchers
- Coordinate and organize in-house training, both in scientific and professional skills
- Provide exchange and discussion possibilities, e.g. at IFU’s monthly PhD seminar
- Train and counsel young researchers, e.g. with regard to career development, funding, grant application
- Provide onboarding and offer information and general support
If you have any questions or need support, you are welcome to contact us.
Dr. Elija B. Bleher
Head of IFU Graduate Office & MICMoR
Assistant currently in