KIT/IMK-IFU Staff Council
A separate Staff Council in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - Why?
- Due to the large geographical distance to Karlsruhe, KIT/IMK-IFU has the status of an independent institute and as such elects its own staff council. The KIT-Campus Alpin Staff Council comprises five honorary members.
- Due to the physical proximity, this staff council can better address local problems and specific circumstances of the location.
- The KIT/IMK-IFU Staff Council is subject to the same provisions of the Baden-Württemberg State Staff Representation Act (LPVG) as the staff council in Karlsruhe with whom the KIT/IMK-IFU Staff Council fosters an active cooperation and exchange.
- Carsten Jahn (chair)
- Anja Schäfler-Schmid (deputy chair)
- Christoph Sörgel
- Karina Winkler
- Sylvia Kratz
- Edwin Haas
- Christopher Holst
- Kathrin Fuchs
- Julius Polz
The tasks of the KIT-Campus Alpin Staff Council include
- Involvement in personnel decisions
- Settlement and monitoring of service agreements
- To ensure that all employees are treated equally and in accordance with the law
- To introduce measures for the benefit of employees
- To work towards a resolution of employee disputes and concerns
- Convene staff meetings